Bespoke country research & transaction consultancy
We provide tailor-made research and briefing services for our corporate clients
Using our own in-country teams of analysts in the major emerging markets and our network of sources in a wider number of frontier markets we conduct bespoke assignments for clients considering country entry or significant acquisitions.
Clients come to us for our country and political analysis and for power-mapping and country entry reports, high level validation of local partner strategies, execution of stakeholder engagement strategies and deal due diligence. On large due diligence assignments we will work alongside the transaction shops in an advisory role using our country expertise to validate findings for the senior team.
We also provide watching briefs on countries that clients are considering entering or in which there is political and or economic instability. Here our full service macroeconomics capability complements our on the ground political and policy insights. Finally we will monitor major competitors of our clients resident in emerging and frontier markets. Also see our institutional subscription research services.
- In-depth analysis of Mexico's energy reform programme for a major global energy client
- Investigation of partner political connections for mining company investing in Russia
- Project work on the impact of rainfall uncertainty on Brazil’s power grid
- Report on Hungary and Bulgaria’s dependence on nuclear fuel suppliers
- Analysis of the sustainability of the supply operations of a major natural resource competitor
- Survey of corporate and investor perspectives on proposed London renminbi trading
- Monitoring the nature and stability of political connections of businessmen for lending banks
- Briefing clients on political, economic and sanctions risks in the Russia/Ukraine crisis
- Political analysis on Iran in the context of potential outreach to the USA and Europe
- Stress-testing of a model of the Russian economy under various oil price scenarios
- Five sector analyses of India and China's infrastructure build-out
- Analysis of various aspects of the Russian banking system
Contact Sales team to find out more.