We provide weekly research briefings for institutions and retained clients as well as offering bespoke analysis and consultancy work
Whether located in China, Brazil, India, Moscow, Mexico City, London or elsewhere, our analysts travel regularly to Europe and the Americas; our China and Strategy teams also travel to Asia and Australia. All our analysts are available for meetings during their travels or when our clients visit the major emerging markets.
Institutional research service
Our clients receive our research notes and briefings on a weekly basis and are invited to take part in regular conference calls.
The service includes:
- Weekly monitors covering developments in the political economy and analysing the impact of key policy decisions and macro news
- Forward-looking thought pieces that examine short- and longer-term growth drivers, reform initiatives and political developments
- Ad hoc reports that drill down into key policy and sector themes
- Risk briefings and alerts, investment ideas, in-depth work on energy themes
- Monthly strategy views and asset allocation inputs
- Access to our analysts and structured quarterly briefings
Tailored versions of this service are available for corporate clients, governments and public sector agencies.
Request a trial >>