Our analysts in the media
To request an interview with a member of our team, please contact Zoe de Lantsheere
Follow us on Twitter @TS_Lombard and YouTube to find out more.
- Bloomberg, 13 February 2017. Christopher Granville examines U.S. President Donald Trump's approach to Japan and Japan's use of monetary policy to influence the yen TS Lombard Points to Japan, Not China, as FX Manipulator
- Bloomberg, 13 February 2017. Christopher Granville explains why he sees the potential for progress in U.S.- Russian relations and looks at the state of the Russian ruble. TS Lombard's Granville Sees Hope in U.S.-Russia Ties
- Bloomberg, 30 January 2017. Jonathan Fenby discusses global concerns over policies enacted by U.S. President Donald Trump during his fist week in office Fenby: Trump Sends Message of 'Very Worrying Times'
- Bloomberg, 30 January 2017. Jonathan Fenby talks about concerns for U.S. President Donald Trump's impact on the global economy Erik Nielsen: Will Trump Destroy Good Global Economy?
- CNBC, 27 January 2017. Jonathan Fenby discusses how China is repositioning itself on the world's stage following the rise of populist U.S. President Trump China setting itself up as 'the reassuring power': Expert
- CNBC, 23 January 2017. Jonathan Fenby takes a look at the French presidential elections with comments on Macron, Fillon and Le Pen Macron has emerged as a likely game-changer
- CNBC, 23 January 2017. If Marine Le Pen gets too close to Donald Trump, it could become a liability for her campaign says Jonathan Fenby Le Pen retains solid support, but unlikely to be victorious
- Bloomberg, 28 December 2016. Jonathan Fenby's outlook for France and political risks in Europe French Politics Become Completely Incoherent
- Bloomberg, 28 December 2016. Jonathan Fenby on the appointment of economics professor Peter Navarro as senior trade adviser Navarro at Face Value Is War With China
- Bloomberg, 28 December 2016. Jonathan Fenby discusses his outlook for the Chinese economy China's Xi Jinping Been Risk Averse Last 4 Years
- CNBC, 21 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby talks about China's future strategies when it comes to free trade, following Donald Trump's win Xi Jinping calls for smooth transition in US-China relations
- CNBC, 21 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby reacts to the French primaries result, while commenting on each of the candidates Fillon is not a Trump-like candidate: Expert
- CNBC, 21 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby talks about what it would take for Marine Le Pen to become the next president of France French elections: How successful will Marine Le Pen be?
- Bloomberg, 14 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby offers his advice to U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump on dealing with China and looks at the challenges Trump faces in Asia Fenby: Trump Needs Cautious Approach to China Policy
- Bloomberg, 10 October 2016. Jonathan Fenby on the impact of Donald Trump's election as U.S. President on French elections and European politics Fenby: Le Pen 'Not Trump-Like,' but Changing Landscape
- Bloomberg, 28 October 2016. Jonathan Fenby on the state of the French economy and politics on Bloomberg Surveillance Charles de Gaulle Would Be Sad With Modern France
- Bloomberg, 28 October 2016. Jonathan Fenby talks about the lack of economic confidence in France and throughout most of the European economy on Bloomberg Surveillance Europe Lacks Confidence, Demographics for Growth
- Bloomberg, 28 October 2016. Jonathan Fenby examines the leadership and economic policy of Chinese President Xi Jinping on Bloomberg Surveillance Xi Most Powerful Chinese Leader Since Mao
- Bloomberg, 02 September 2016. Christopher Granville on why Russia-Japan Deal Would be a Major Coup
- CNBC, 01 September 2016. Jonathan Fenby on the future of French politics Does Macron have a chance in French politics?
- Bloomberg, 22 July 2016.Jonathan Fenby discusses Brexit fallout throughout Europe and the main political risks on the continent Difficult to See Britain's Friends in Europe
- Bloomberg, 22 July 2016. Jonathan Fenby discusses Chinese economic policy and government confusion over how to handle the nation's economic transformation Period of Confusion, Uncertainty for China Economy
- Bloomberg, 22 July 2016.Jonathan Fenby on Hollande's comments on the U.K.'s choice of immigration curbs or a single market post-Brexit France Asserting EU Leadership Role in Brexit
- Bloomberg, 13 July 2016. Jonathan Fenby examines how China benefits from global negative yields and rates Falling Yields Offer a Break for China
- Bloomberg, 26 June 2016. Jonathan Fenby on Brexit vote and risks to the European Union from political unrest. System Can't Contain Chaos of U.K. Politics
- Bloomberg, 23 March 2016. Jonathan Fenby interviewed on reception Donald Trump might get in Europe Trump Spooks an Awful Lot of People Outside U.S.: Fenby
- Bloomberg, 23 March 2016. Jonathan Fenby on impact of Brussels terror attacks Will Brussels Attack Be a Point of Unity for Europe?
- Bloomberg, 15 February 2016. Jonathan Fenby on Chinese policy making, currency and outlook Chinese Politicians Have Taken Over Policy: Fenby
- CNBC, 11 January 2016. Jonathan Fenby on Chinese currency Chinese yuan: what's happening to the currency
- Bloomberg, 06 January 2016. Jonathan Fenby examines claims by North Korea of a successful hydrogen bomb test and China's role as a mediator within the nation. China's Responsibility to Pressure N. Korea
- CNBC, 16 February 2017. Christopher Granville on the effect on Russia from the recent fall-out in Washington regarding Flynn/increased scrutiny over Trump's relationship with Moscow Russian hopes fade for quick sanctions deal with US
- Financial Times, 30 January 2017. Kingsmill Bond quoted BP to study impact of 3D printing on growth of oil industry
- WWD, 25 January 2017. China likely to step in to the vacuum left by U.S. withdrawal from TPP says Jonathan Fenby China-led trade deal could get boost from U.S. quitting TPP
- Prospect Magazine, 19 January 2017. Jonathan Fenby comments on Xi Jinping's speech at Davos Xi Jinping is no champion of globalisation
- Bloomberg, 29 November 2016. Kingsmill Bond on the energy-demand growth, renewable energy and electric vehicles Hey Oil Market: Forget About OPEC for a Second
- The Economist, 24 November 2016. Kingsmill Bond quoted on The coming revolution in transport
- NewStatesman, 14 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby on France's deluded president François Hollande’s poll ratings are at an all-time low and the far right is rising. Can anyone lead the country out of its malaise?
- The Guardian, 11 November 2016. Jonathan Fenby on Trump and China relations As the election haze clears, Trump’s China conundrum will become clear
- The Spectator, 27 October 2016. Jonathan Fenby article on Marine Le Pen won’t be president this time. She’s still winning
- CNBC, 23 September 2016. Jonathan Fenby, wearing his Europe hat, speaks on France's presidential election France's economy? Voters don't care about that, says expert
- City WSJ, 1 August 2016. Research Providers Merge Ahead of EU Trading Rules
- Integrity Research Associates, 1 August 2016. Trusted Sources and Lombard Street Research Merge to Form New Independent Boutique
- eFinancialNews, 1 August 2016. Trusted Sources and Lombard Street Research to join forces as TSL Research Group Lombard Street Research and Trusted Sources to merge
- Forbes, 24 July 2016. Jonathan Fenby quoted on Chinese economic policy China's Xi-Li Grudge Match Paralyzing Economy
- Project Syndicate, 29 June 2016. Christopher Granville comments on Brexit Reforming the Referendum
- Daily Telegraph, 18 May 2016. Jonathan Fenby & Bo Zhuang quoted on China's economy China's Communist Party goes way of Qing Dynasty as debt hits limit
- Financial Times, 28 April 2016. Jon Harrison & Trey McArver write about the prospects for structural reform in developing Asian nations Asia reform: Roadblocks to progress
- ChinaOil, 7 April 2016. Stephen O'Sullivan quoted on Chinese shale gas: The shale sector's struggles continue in China.
- South China Morning Post, 16 March 2016. Jonathan Fenby quoted on Chinese Premier's record Li Keqiang’s big day: Chinese premier set to push his reform plan as he takes questions from the media
- Financial Times, 03 February 2016. Jim Henderson quoted on Gazprom's price war in the global gas market Global gas market braced for price war
- South China Morning Post, 01 February 2016. Jonathan Fenby quoted on Chinese economic policy Where is China's central bank chief? Doubts over yuan’s direction grow, but no-one's seen or heard from Zhou Xiaochuan
- Financial Times, 26 January 2016. Jonathan Fenby quoted on China's debt issue Corporate credit shock beckons for China
- Women's Wear Daily, 13 January 2016. Jonathan Fenby quoted on Chinese retail China’s Economic Woes Yet to Impact Retail, Consumer Confidence